Vulcanized Fibre with Kinds of Colors and Thicknesses
|FOB Price:||US $3.35 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $3.35/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000, 000 Kg+|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YX-ZH-VF
- Type: Insulation Paper
- Material: Paper
- Maximum Voltage: 10KV~20KV
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Brand: OEM
- Transport Package: Carton
- Application: Insulators, Electrical Winding Insulation, Winding Wire Coating Insulation, Electrical Base, Shell, Motor, Insulating Varnish, Switch Baseplate, Transformer\Capacitor\Reactor
- Chemistry: Hybrid Insulation
- Thermal Rating: A 105
- Classification: Hybrid Insulation Materials
- Color: Red,White,Black,Green,etc.
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Shanghai, China
It has good elasticity, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, mechanical strength, dielectric strength and machinability. The products made of Vulcanized Fibre is more durable than that out of aluminum, also lighter and more beautiful. The base paper has high strength, great water absorption and lower ash content.
Vulcanized Fibre is a special treated paper, mostly used in electrical insulation and thermal insulation application.
Vulcanized Fibre is made of cellulose, used Zinc Chloride as the agent to treat the base paper. The thickness of the Vulcanized Fibre is from 0.5 to 2.5mm, and is widely used in shipbuilding industry, automobile industry, electrical industry, textile industry, hardware industry, aircraft industry and furniture industry.